Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've done it now...

Okay, so handed in my notice at work. Check.
Bought all my last minute purchases I will need for the big move. Mostly check. (I have also bought a few things that I will definitely NOT need for the move and will probably in fact hinder my move. Like clothes. And shoes. And books...)
Said goodbye to everyone. Or planned to at least. Check (ish). Check.
Cried like a baby screaming "WHY!?! Why have you done this to yourself you idiot woman?!" Double check.

Basically I just have to sit back and wait now. It was so surreal to hand in the notice at work and to read the annoncement which told everyone in the company I was leaving because, well, up until then I hadn't actually thought that I was. I mean sure I told people that I was but that could have been the ravings of a lunatic woman who would one day end up on a street corner muttering to herself about Scotland and kilts. I'm not saying that that is off the cards yet. BUT, having booked the ticket and quit the job it IS real and it is happening and it is just a matter of time before everything crashes spectacularily down. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment