Monday, September 7, 2009

My first post! It's all becoming real now...

So I decided to move to Scotland after a bit of upheaval in my living situation in Toronto and some deep deep reflection on where I was in my life. And when I say deep reflection I mean pure blind panic and seemingly irrational decision making.
But after deciding to just up and move to Scotland I felt truly happy and content for the first time in a while. And the more I let the decision marinate the more it sounded like the right one. It felt so perfect and glittering--just like when I chose to go to school out of province to McMaster University. And that was one of the best decisions of my life. Oh, I'm very much prepared for this all to be a perfect failure and having to fly home to Calgary with my tail between my legs. But if that's the worst case scenario, then I think I'm pretty set.

No comments:

Post a Comment